We are now taking registrations for the "Last Stand at Korsun" Tournament. We want to kick this tournament off fairly quickly, so register now to secure your spot. We will continue to accept registrations until we have enough players to make the Tournament worthwhile.
So please register sooner rather then later!
Scenario: Last Stand at Korsun
Version: Korsun Pocket : 1.11
Options: Unknown Units On, Random weather On. Replays and Security must be enabled. All other options are normal.
This will NOT be a mirror tournament. Round 1 draws will be random, with the winner of Round 1 games progressing into Round 2 and so on. The number of rounds in the Tournament will be determined by the number of registrations we receive.
You should not register to enter this Tournament unless you are able to complete 1 turn at least every 2-3 days (minor exceptions are allowable).
To Register, send an email to the Run5 Webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide the following information:
Put "Last Stand Tournament" in the subject field of the email.
Your Real Name
Your Run5 Forum Name
Your Run5 Combat Leagues Ladder Name
Your Email address that you want the tournament PBEM files sent to.
All players will receive the Korsun Pocket Tour of Duty Medal:
The winner will receive the Tournament Winners Medal:
The runner up will receive the Tournament Runners Up Medal:
Other rules and things you should be aware of:
- All players must be registered on the Run5 Combat Leagues Ladder
- All games must be based upon the most recent patch available at the commencement of each Round (so in other words if a new patch is made available mid Tournament then all players must adopt and install that new patch when they commence their next round). The Patch 1.11 must be inmstalled and used for Round 1.
- This is a knockout Tourmament with only the winners from each round progressing to the next and subsequent rounds.
- All games must be played in PBEM Security Mode
- All units must be set to hidden
- Unknown unit strengths must be set to on
- All other settings must be set to Normal
- Round 1 opponents will be randomly selected by Run5 staff, and once annouced are final
- Subsequent round opponents will be determined by previous round winners
- Players should not register and enter the tournament unless they are able to completed a turn at least each 2-3 days. Preferrably 1 turn a day if possible.
- Each round should be completed within 1 month of commencement - or at which time Run5 staff may determine a winner based upon the circumstances of the case.
- These games are automatically eligible for reporting on the Run5 Combat Leagues Ladder - at the discretion of the winner.
- The winner will be declared Run5 Last Stand Champion.. until the next Last Stand Tournament.