Ok Registrations are now open for the Breakout (Battles in Normandy) Tournament.
Details of the Tournament are as follows:
Brackets will be determined based upon the number of players who register. Register early to ensure your spot.
Scenario setttings are as followings:
Scenario: Breakout (Battles in Normandy)
BiN Version: 1.01
Combat Advisor: On
Unknown Units: Off
All other settings are Normal
You should not register to enter this Tournament unless you are committed to seeing the Tournament through.
To Register, send an email to robjess at :
and provide the following information:
Put "Breakout Tournament" in the subject field of the email.
Your Real Name
Your Run5 Forum Name
Your Run5 Combat Leagues Ladder Name
Your Email address that you want the tournament PBEM files sent to
And attached your BIN profile to the email item
The Battles In Normandy Medal will be awarded for participation in this Tournament - if you dont have one yet then here is your chance.
Other rules and things you should be aware of:
- All players must be registered on the Run5 Combat Leagues Ladder
- All games must be based upon the most recent patch available at the commencement of each Round (so in other words if a new patch is made available mid Tournament then all players must adopt and install that new patch when they commence their next round).
- Advancment into Round 2 and subsequent rounds will be based upon the results of the previous round.
- All games must be played in PBEM Security Mode
- All units must be set to hidden
- Combat advisor must be set to on
- All other settings must be set to Normal
- Round 1 opponents will be randomly selected by the Tournament Master/Run5 staff, and once annouced are final
- Subsequent round opponents will be determined by previous round winners
- Players should not register and enter the tournament unless they are able to completed a turn at least each 2-3 days. Preferrably 1 turn a day if possible.
- All players should seek to keep to the above time frames - or Run5 staff/Tournament Master may determine a winner based upon the circumstances of the case if any games are significantly delaying the progress of the Tournament.
- These games are automatically eligible for reporting on the Run5 Combat Leagues Ladder - at the discretion of the winner.
- The winner will be declared Run5 'Breakout' Champ.. until the next Tournament.