Scenario: Steve Ford's Short Campaign Variant
Version: Korsun Pocket : 1.11
Options: Unknown Units off, Random weather off. Replays and Security must be enabled. All other options are normal.
This tournament will be based upon the knockout principle - with winners from each round progressing into the next round until 2 players meet in the ultimate show down - the winner of which will be proclaimed - KP Short Campaign Champion. Note that depending upon the number of Registrations received, the first round may be held as a preliminary round to qualify.
You should not register to enter this Tournament unless you are willing to give Tournament games your full attention and are able to complete 1 turn at least every 2-3 days (minor exceptions are allowable).
To Register, send an email to the Run5 Webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide the following information:
Put "Steve Fords KP Tournament" in the subject field of the email.
Your Real Name
Your Run5 Forum Name
Your Run5 Combat Leagues Ladder Name
Your Email address that you want the tournament PBEM files sent to.
All players will receive a Korsun Pocket Tour of Duty Medal
(to be advised)
The winner will receive the Tournament Winners Medal and the runner up will receive the Tournament Runners Up Medal.
Other rules and things you should be aware of:
- All games must be based upon the most recent patch available at the commencement of each Round (so in other words if a new patch is made available mid Tournament then all players must adopt and install that new patch when they commence their next round). The Patch 1.11 must be installed and used for Round 1.
- This is a knockout Tourmament with only the winners from each round progressing to the next and subsequent rounds.
- All games must be played in PBEM Security Mode
- All units must be set to hidden
- All other settings must be set to Normal
- Round 1 opponents will be randomly selected by Run5 staff, and once annouced are final
- Subsequent round opponents will be determined by previous round winners
- Players should not register and enter the tournament unless they are able to completed a turn at least each 2-3 days. Preferrably 1 turn a day if possible.
- Each round should progress at a steady pace so as to ensure the Tournament is not held up due to a slow game.
- Should players be unavailable to complete to turn around times they should bring this to the attention of their opponent and the Run5 Tournament Master
- These games are automatically eligible for reporting on the Run5 Combat Leagues Ladder - at the discretion of the winner.
- Any corrupt game files or problems resulting in a player being unable to load their turn will be mediated and decided by the Run5 Tournament Master.