Where can i buy SSG:s games?

Have a suggestion or some feedback? Dont keep it to yourself - share it!

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Where can i buy SSG:s games?

Postby chanss » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:22 am

Where can i buy SSG:s games? Other than from Matrix that is. Anyone knows or have any sugestions?
chanss
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Re: Where can i buy SSG:s games?

Postby etagimbo » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:32 pm

chanss wrote:Where can i buy SSG:s games? Other than from Matrix that is. Anyone knows or have any sugestions?

The older games can be found at ebay, at least here in Germany. I bought the new and unused boxed versions of Korsun Pocket and BiI at ebay Germany at around 5 Euro each.
etagimbo
Private
Private

Re: Where can i buy SSG:s games?

Postby etagimbo » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:43 pm

etagimbo wrote:
chanss wrote:Where can i buy SSG:s games? Other than from Matrix that is. Anyone knows or have any sugestions?

The older games can be found at ebay, at least here in Germany. I bought the new and unused boxed versions of Korsun Pocket and BiI at ebay Germany at around 5 Euro each.

Btw. these were the german versions, which means the text on the box is German. Most fortunately the game itself is completely english. Nothing is worse than a badly translated game.
etagimbo
Private
Private

Postby chanss » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:09 am

Yeah, could be worth a try. Never bought anything on ebay before though. Otherwise Matrix is the only place to buy ssg games?
chanss
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Gregor Whiley » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:21 am

chanss wrote:Yeah, could be worth a try. Never bought anything on ebay before though. Otherwise Matrix is the only place to buy ssg games?

Yes, Matrix is the only place to buy our games. Buying games by download is very quick and convenient and cuts out the middlemen (who are not the world's most reliable payers of bills).

Gregor
Gregor Whiley
Vice President, SSG
www.ssg.com.au
Gregor Whiley
SSG

Return to Feedback/Suggestions