What I would like to see in Battles in Italy-Normandy

Have a suggestion or some feedback? Dont keep it to yourself - share it!

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

What I would like to see in Battles in Italy-Normandy

Postby Deputy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:23 am

The one thing I would like to see more than anything else is a REAL manual. Not some cheap PDF manual that needs to be printed out to be useful. I want one that measures 5 X 7 and fits inside the DVD case like other games have. I know WHY a printed manual isn't included. Extra cost. But when I am paying $60 for EACH game, I think a written manual isn't that much to ask for. I have other games from Matrix games (Close Combat:Cross of Iron and John Tiller's Campaign Series) that include a nice, informative manual, and those games only cost $45-$49. And they are a lot less complex than BII/BIN.
Deputy
New Recruit

Re: What I would like to see in Battles in Italy-Normandy

Postby Joe » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:48 am

Deputy wrote:I have other games from Matrix games (Close Combat:Cross of Iron and John Tiller's Campaign Series) that include a nice, informative manual,

Matrix games had a policy of never including manuals.

Not so long ago, Matrix Games changed their policy.

The policy change only applies to new games released after their change of policy.

As a Matrix Games is a corporate, the policy is likely to change again because thats what corporates do! :lol:

-
Joe
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Deputy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:13 am

Thanks for that info Joe. I talked to JSS and he said BII and BIN actually DID come with printed manuals. I printed out the manual for BII, but it doesn't look too good, even though I have a laser printer. And it's a real pain to have gigantic 8 1/2 by 11 pages to work with. Looks like I will need a 3-ring binder and hole punch. :roll:
Deputy
New Recruit

Postby Deputy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:53 am

I wonder if there's a way to convert the PDF manual to 5X7 inch size? :?:
Deputy
New Recruit

Return to Feedback/Suggestions