Matrix Forums links need to be changed

Have a suggestion or some feedback? Dont keep it to yourself - share it!

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Matrix Forums links need to be changed

Postby carnifex » Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:23 am

On http://run5.wargamer.com/ , the Matrix Forums link needs to be changed from:

Code: Select all
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=431686742a3d0d82d0f475928677069d&forumid=27

to:

Code: Select all
 http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=27
carnifex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Robjess » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:35 pm

Yeah I know I have just been lazy.. will try and get to it soon.. after a few beers :)

Ok fixed now.. thanks for reporting it and forcing me to do something about it :) I havent even had the beers yet either!
Robjess
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Postby Robjess » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:31 pm

Is no one reading/posting on the Matrix forums since it crashed? I just went over there for one of the first times since it has been up and there are hardly any posts.. I think we are getting more posts here now :) Which of course pleases me to no end :)
Robjess
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Postby Pawlock » Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:43 am

robjess wrote:Is no one reading/posting on the Matrix forums since it crashed? I just went over there for one of the first times since it has been up and there are hardly any posts.. I think we are getting more posts here now :) Which of course pleases me to no end :)

I always used to divide my time between here and there, but your right, it seems dead there atm. Always used to be a busy forum, but now?

Perhaps the Beta tester's or SSG could post some screenies or give some more info on BIN, which might spark it all off again?

Need a catalyst to get it moving again, a huge resourse of potetial players hang around over at Matrix.

p.s. its got so bad, Im back to posting in AOW again, and that cant be good :o
Pawlock
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Carrington » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:32 am

It doesn't help that the user database got zapped as well. I haven't yet had the motivation to re-register, etc.
Carrington
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Robjess » Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:32 am

Yeah thats what put me off going back there.. I had to re-register for a password etc.. and it all seemed to difficult.. I eventaully did it when I saw a few posts from some newbies needing some help.

Re: BiN - I am keen as mustard to start posting some info and screenies of BiN.. but we cant until SSG give us the go ahead. Roger gave me a copy on Tuesday night, and it is playable via PBEM.. I have had a few turns against myself. There are still some features being added as I type and I dont know if all of the interface screens have been signed off.

So I think at the moment, whilst SSG will be happy to discuss some of the new and changed features about the game, there probably wont be a feature article or screen shots on it just yet. Soon though.

I may see if I can get one of the SSG guys free for an hour or two to do an interview of what people can expect from it. But that means taking them away from actually making the game :)

But overall, its progressing nicely, and I dont think people will be disappointed - infact its really going to be something to look forward to.
Robjess
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Postby Ashbery76 » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:51 am

Yes interviews and screenshots would be nice. :D
Ashbery76
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Feedback/Suggestions