Manuals

Discussion relating to Across The Dnepr Second Edition

Moderators: Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Manuals

Postby Noakesy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Bought the game, looks stunning although I'm still a little concerned it will turn into a mudfest as per Moscow :wink:

Just wanted to check the situation with the manuals, does the Kharkov manual with the new game have all the updates and amends included?

Cheers
Image ImageImage
Noakesy
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Manuals

Postby JSS » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Noakesy wrote:Bought the game, looks stunning although I'm still a little concerned it will turn into a mudfest as per Moscow :wink:

Just wanted to check the situation with the manuals, does the Kharkov manual with the new game have all the updates and amends included?

Cheers

Yes... Chris Merchant has done some really nice work with these.
JSS
Site Admin

Postby Noakesy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks, prompt response as usual :D

Have to make a comment re the 'price' (and if you'd rather this was just wiped out then please feel free to delete). I think it's worth the price, and was always assuming that at the most the ATD discoutn would maybe have been £3 or £5 or something like that. Look forward to the remaining BiI scenarios being upgraded as and when possible.

You mention that only those with a 4km/hex scale will be looked at, does this mean Korsun is a 'no-no'? :cry:
Image ImageImage
Noakesy
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Abwehr » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Andrew: there's also a convenient "what's new" document, which is basically a changelist of all the patches for Kharkov including the latest one.
Abwehr
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Across The Dnepr - Second Edition Discussion