Back in the game, need a texture helper.

Got an interesting idea about a new scenario design? ...or maybe you just need some help with the Scenario Editor; this is the place!

Moderators: Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Back in the game, need a texture helper.

Postby Visco » Wed May 12, 2010 8:40 pm

So im planning to do some pacific scenarios (based on the HBO series following first marines).

The first battle would be this one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Peleliu

Its a small map wich dont take so much effort for me when im getting back in the map makeing/Codeing stuff.

However i would like someone to help me do both american and japanese unitcards / textures to help me on the road. It needs ofcourse to be up to standards using the kharkov engine templates (HQ's and so on)

Any one feel they can do this part? this person will ofcourse be part of the testing when the map gets closer to finish. (Map will include AI! but will be very good for PBEM games as the forces are very simular in strenght)

// Visco
Visco
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Malak » Thu May 13, 2010 7:48 pm

I am curious. At what scale do you want to perform this? 4km/hex? 1km/hex? Division/Regiment level?
Malak
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Malak » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:03 am

Hi Visco,

As discussed last week, here are the first files:

. Allied_Peleliu.bmp
. Axis_Peleliu.bmp
. Japan_Peleliu_Data.bmp
. US_Peleliu_Data.bmp

I am sharing them here if someone else needs them for another scenario.

Now, for the units and your OOB, will you have HQ at corps level given the size of the battle? Indeed, in Kharkov, HQ is at corps level but not at division level.

But, everything is possible; it depends of your OOB. Just tell me and I’ll finish. 8)

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Malak
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Kharkov Scenario Design