setting up returning cadre

Got an interesting idea about a new scenario design? ...or maybe you just need some help with the Scenario Editor; this is the place!

Moderators: Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

setting up returning cadre

Postby pete AU » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:02 pm

I am having trouble getting this to work.

It isn't as simple as flagging the unit for one or unlimited lives - so there must be some other parameters that need to be active also. If anyone can give me a bit of direction it would be appreciated.

Pete
History is an argument without end
Projects - Iskra (available to download), Stalingrad Pocket (ver101 finished and available to download), Guadalcanal (map done), Guadalajara (playtesting - volounteers?), Napoleonic Borodino (volounteers?)
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
pete AU
Colonel
Colonel

Postby JSS » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Pete,

You specify this in the formation area (7 button).

Select a formation... then specific which OMA they will reform in by selecting from drop down list in: Formation Res OMA

Whilst I expect Pete already gets the following notes, here are some additional comments for aspiring scenario creators:

- OMAs must be created first (so that they are available in drop down menu).

- OMA status must be set to "Active" (i.e. if set to "not used", then this doesn't get the job done as the OMA can't be used).

- OMA type must be set to "Normal" or "reinforcement only" if you want units to reappear.
Current PBEM Games
1. Sealion (Air Parity) t11 out

JSS
Site Admin

Postby pete AU » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:07 pm

JSS wrote:Pete,

You specify this in the formation area (7 button).

Select a formation... then specific which OMA they will reform in by selecting from drop down list in: Formation Res OMA

Thanks mate

That was exactly it - sometimes to can't see for looking.!
History is an argument without end
Projects - Iskra (available to download), Stalingrad Pocket (ver101 finished and available to download), Guadalcanal (map done), Guadalajara (playtesting - volounteers?), Napoleonic Borodino (volounteers?)
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
pete AU
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Kharkov Scenario Design