Question about the new Kharkov scenarios

Discussion relating to Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets

Moderators: Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Question about the new Kharkov scenarios

Postby kondor999 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:57 pm

The Across the Dnepr: Second Edition package also includes three free scenarios, Operation Husky, Operation Konrad and Kirovograd, also released with the latest update to Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets.

That's a direct quote from the Matrix site. Does that mean an upcoming patch for Kharkov (not 1.11) will contain the 3 new scenarios?

Please note that I am definitely getting ATD2, and anyone who doesn't needs their head examined! I'm just wondering if I can get those scenarios any sooner than when ATD2 is released :-)

Konrad I-III are some of my favorite ops of all time.
kondor999
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Abwehr » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Kirovograd is already available, and has been available for a pretty long time. It's possible that Pete will release a version of Konrad for Kharkov:DotD, after all we've been testing it using the regular Kharkov:DotD engine.

Husky 2 will probably use the new features of the ATD2 engine, so it might not be released for Kharkov, that isn't entirely clear. I'm also not sure whether the other Battles in Italy scenarios that SSG said they would re-release will be available for Kharkov:DotD.
Abwehr
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Chris Merchant » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:04 am

Kirovograd was updated based on feedback received for the release but it's essentially the same.

cheers Chris
Chris Merchant
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Question about the new Kharkov scenarios

Postby Gregor Whiley » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:45 am

kondor999 wrote:
The Across the Dnepr: Second Edition package also includes three free scenarios, Operation Husky, Operation Konrad and Kirovograd, also released with the latest update to Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets.

That's a direct quote from the Matrix site. Does that mean an upcoming patch for Kharkov (not 1.11) will contain the 3 new scenarios?

Please note that I am definitely getting ATD2, and anyone who doesn't needs their head examined! I'm just wondering if I can get those scenarios any sooner than when ATD2 is released :-)

Konrad I-III are some of my favorite ops of all time.

The patch to Kharkov will contain the three new scenarios. The patch will be released at the same time as ATD and if you buy ATD it will patch Kharkov for you.
Gregor Whiley
Vice President, SSG
www.ssg.com.au
Gregor Whiley
SSG

Return to Kharkov Discussion