SCENARIO BITMAPS:

Got an interesting idea about a new scenario design? ...or maybe you just need some help with the Scenario Editor; this is the place!

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Postby CESteman » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:24 am

Yes, I agree. Keep up the good work.
Image ImageImageImage
CESteman
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby Ian » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Noakesy wrote:
Ian wrote:Maybe 400-500 units is too much…I can always tune the battle down a bit later. I don’t know if it is just me but I like my battles big, very big and down to company level. Talk about micro manage. I’m still new at does and very eager. I included two screenies for those that might be interested.

I was just making a point regarding the scenario size Ian, believe me I'm sure most everyone will be interested in this.

My comment about “…for those that might be interested” was not at all directed at you personally. I apologize if it sounded that way. :oops:

I appreciate all replies from the more experienced gamers. Without the encouraging advice I would have given up this project.

I am happy to report that “Prokhorovka” is still a go. The German OOB is about 99% complete. The Russian OOB is half way. The map is about 75% done.
Then it’s onto creating the actual units in the scenario editor and off course play testing.
Ian
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Noakesy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Ian wrote:My comment about “…for those that might be interested” was not at all directed at you personally. I apologize if it sounded that way. :oops:

Not taken that way at all Ian (don't tend to take things personally anyway :D ) look forward to seeing it in due course --- good luck.

Cheers
Image ImageImage
Noakesy
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Doggie3 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:10 am

Yes, as the Eastern Front is my preferred setting, I too am looking forward to this one.

I think there are quite a number of Eastern Front battles that can be done very well in the BF engine.

Thanks for giving it a go!

Cheers,
ImageImageImage
Doggie3
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Battlefront Scenario Design