2 testers requested for a new Kanev scenario

Got an interesting idea about a new scenario design? ...or maybe you just need some help with the Scenario Editor; this is the place!

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

2 testers requested for a new Kanev scenario

Postby runyan99 » Mon May 28, 2007 5:10 am

Rob Jess and I have been working on my new scenario for some time, and we think it time to bring in one pair of independent testers to give the scenario a fresh look. If the testing goes well from here on out, I think I'll be able to release the scenario as 'done' soon.

The scenario is PBEM only, so the testers will need to agree to play one another. Dedicated players please. We don't want the playtest to last three months.

Email me at crunyan@adelphia.net if interested.
runyan99
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Bertram » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:35 pm

Hi,

I send you an email some time back. How is the testing going, filled up, postphoned, or what??
Bertram

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bertram
Captain
Captain

Postby runyan99 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:21 pm

Pretty much abandoned for lack of interest. I'm not playing Battlefront, and I'm not spending any time on the scenario.

It's basically done, but all of the values aren't quite where I want them to be. Rather than release a scenario that doesn't quite work, I'm just keeping it.
runyan99
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby flintlock » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:23 pm

runyan99 wrote:Pretty much abandoned for lack of interest.

Ah, too bad. :(
flintlock
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Bertram » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:58 pm

I am interested....if you ever pick it up again, you can put me on the testing list.
Bertram

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bertram
Captain
Captain

Postby RalphH » Thu May 15, 2008 10:37 am

Runyon kindly sent me his Kanev scanario but until now I haven't had time to give it a whirl. Is anyone out there wanting to try pbem to see how it plays out? I am sure that it will need a few tweaks to balance things out.
I will need some help in figuring out how to upload it since it is rather large 15+ megs and my email account will not let me send a file that large.
Ralph
RalphH
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Howard7x » Sun May 25, 2008 1:36 am

Id like to give it a go. I need to download it first though. Let me know when theres a download link available and we can give it a playtest.
Never, ever.... ever again!

Image ImageImageImageImage
Howard7x
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Return to Battlefront Scenario Design