Scenario Design

Got an interesting idea about a new scenario design? ...or maybe you just need some help with the Scenario Editor; this is the place!

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Postby hank » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:22 am

Lets see if this works. This is the message I get. I don't get this message when I click on the xcrcomp file.

Like I said, even those who where able to get it to download the file couldn't be extracted from the zip file.
Attachments
xcrplus_probs.zip
(149.44 KiB) Downloaded 710 times
hank
Major
Major

Postby Joss » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:19 am

hank wrote:I've had three people downlod the file. Each one downloaded from a different site were either empty Zip files or the latest version of Winzip simply would not open it.

I've used this programe before. It worked a year or two ago. The XCRCOMP file I downloaded worked fine.

Since yours works, PM me, I'll reply with my email address and you can send it to me BARE NAKED. Not zipped.

I would be very thankful.

I'll go try again.

thanks
hank

Hank,

Just emailed BOTH files to you bare naked ... hope it works.
Regards,

Joss

Postby Brubaker » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:16 pm

Sorry Hank I just sent you the files zipped up before I read this thread, so ignore the mail.

Cheers

Brubaker
Brubaker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby hank » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:33 am

I want to thank everyone for helping me. The responce to plea's of help really motivate the good people here.

I still can't get it even through my hotmail account. Hotmail is preventing both the zipped up files and the bare naked files from going through (I suppose because they're exe files). I've sent them a message to please allow these files to be downloaded.

As I mentioned in my emails to the guys who helped me, it must be something with my computer, the network its attached to, my wife's computer (at a totally different part of the city), and her network, that's not letting these exe files from getting through.

I've worked in IT and I've never had a problem I couldn't get through. I have some other ideas I'll try. I will prevail !!!

But, I just wanted to say THANKS to all !!!

have a nice day
hank
Major
Major

Postby hank » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:10 am

Another Thanks again message.

I brought an old computer I had put in storage back to life last night and found the xcreplus file. YEA!

But the mystery is still a mystery. I download stuff almost every day ... many times a day ... sometimes all day. I've never had a problem like this that I couldn't find a resolution to. Maybe it was a combination of my network, this laptop, the type of files I was downloading ... all combined ... or something like that. Who knows.

Oh well, no worry any more. I got it now.

Thanks to all those who've helped me.

Hank
hank
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Battlefront Scenario Design