Is there a tournament being planned in the next weeks?

Looking for an opponent for a PBEM game of Korsun Pocket?

Moderators: AlexS, Joss, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Is there a tournament being planned in the next weeks?

Postby lor110 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:12 am

I´d like to join in one!!
lor110
New Recruit

Postby Robjess » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:55 am

Well the current KP Tournament is nearing an end.

I am happy for suggestions.. but we will only start a KP based Tournament if we get at least 16 people interested in playing.. if you want to play in a Tournanment then please register your interest here.. if we get the numbers then I will commence one..
Robjess
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Postby sorcerer » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:36 am

Im in 8)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
sorcerer
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby Kingpin » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:04 pm

I'll play.

I'll be very rusty but I'll play.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kingpin
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby jeffthewookiee » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:01 am

Robjess wrote:Well the current KP Tournament is nearing an end.

I am happy for suggestions.. but we will only start a KP based Tournament if we get at least 16 people interested in playing.. if you want to play in a Tournanment then please register your interest here.. if we get the numbers then I will commence one..

Sign me up. I'd love to play a KP tourney.
jeffthewookiee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby jpalacios35 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:41 am

I would like to play a Trapped in the Dniepr tournament!
jpalacios35
Captain
Captain

Tourney

Postby azcat » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:01 pm

Count me in. Trapped in the Dniepr?? Is this a scenario I've missed? Must go look...
"When I am King you will be first against The Wall." - Radiohead
azcat
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby azcat » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:05 pm

I didn't see that one, but I do see El Alamein III which I haven't played. Or a shorter one would be Trouble in Bastogne which I've played once.
"When I am King you will be first against The Wall." - Radiohead
azcat
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Aberdeen » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:15 pm

Count me in as well .... ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Aberdeen
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby RalphH » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:27 am

I will also play a KP tournament game. I prefer to play a medium sized scenario.
Ralph
RalphH
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

KP

Postby Carl Myers » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:35 am

Consider my pile cap has been thrown into the ring.
Carl Myers
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby amartinsauto » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:07 am

I will play also. Please count me in.....
amartinsauto
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Kilgore Trout » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:48 am

Greetings to all. I am new here and am getting ahead of myself by posting in this topic, as you'll see below. I have been a board wargamer off and on since 1963 when my older brother got Avalon Hill's Gettysburg as a present and I was drafted to be his competition. I played wargames regularly until the mid-eighties and irregularly afterwards. My only computer wargaming experience has been on the Apple IIe many years ago. The reason I say I am getting ahead of myself is because I don't actually have any of the SSG games yet. My family has decided they wanted to get me some computer wargames for Christmas and after doing some research I requested that they get me KP, BiN or BiI. Once I know what game(s) I have and have had some time to familiarize myself with the game mechanics I would be very interested in getting into some PBEM and tournament play. I don't know what the time frame is for getting a tournament going but I will be back on Christmas day to update this post and see whether it's too late to join in, assuming, of course, I find KP under the tree on Christmas morning. (I posted this under the BiN tournament as well so it may look familiar to some of you)
Image Image
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. "

--Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Kilgore Trout
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby sorcerer » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:52 pm

I hope you find KP under the Christmas tree, best game of the three..!!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
sorcerer
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby jeffthewookiee » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:29 pm

Kilgore Trout wrote:Greetings to all. I am new here and am getting ahead of myself by posting in this topic, as you'll see below. I have been a board wargamer off and on since 1963 when my older brother got Avalon Hill's Gettysburg as a present and I was drafted to be his competition. I played wargames regularly until the mid-eighties and irregularly afterwards. My only computer wargaming experience has been on the Apple IIe many years ago. The reason I say I am getting ahead of myself is because I don't actually have any of the SSG games yet. My family has decided they wanted to get me some computer wargames for Christmas and after doing some research I requested that they get me KP, BiN or BiI. Once I know what game(s) I have and have had some time to familiarize myself with the game mechanics I would be very interested in getting into some PBEM and tournament play. I don't know what the time frame is for getting a tournament going but I will be back on Christmas day to update this post and see whether it's too late to join in, assuming, of course, I find KP under the tree on Christmas morning. (I posted this under the BiN tournament as well so it may look familiar to some of you)

Welcome! The SSG games are excellent and I think you'll enjoy them. Korsun Pocket is a great place to start and if you end up getting it, we should have a Play By Email (PBEM) match.
jeffthewookiee
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Next

Return to Korsun Pocket Play By Email (PBEM)