Extended download service

Discussion relating to Battles in Italy

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Extended download service

Postby Amicofritz » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:33 am

Hi guys, been away from Dec. Battles for a while, but will again start playing. So - how do I download the games anew? I have paid for Ext. Downl. service and have the serial numbers. Cannot find anything on the Matrix site ...
Regards,
Jon H. Rydne/Amicofritz
Amicofritz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Re: Extended download service

Postby JSS » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:02 am

Amicofritz wrote:Hi guys, been away from Dec. Battles for a while, but will again start playing. So - how do I download the games anew? I have paid for Ext. Downl. service and have the serial numbers. Cannot find anything on the Matrix site ...
Regards,
Jon H. Rydne/Amicofritz

Jon,

In the Members section of the MATRIX site (after logging into it), there's info on how to find your order. Prior to Nov 10, MATRIX used Digital River, afterwards they use PLIMUS.

JSS
JSS
Site Admin

Ext- D. Service

Postby Amicofritz » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:21 am

Thanks!
Well, seems they've put a 2 year limit on downloads from Digital River ...:
"Note for Digital River Purchases: If you have purchased your game and the extended download option OVER 2 years ago your download file is no longer available as we are only able to keep a backup copy of your digital file for a maximum of 2 years after the date of purchase"

Didn't say anything about that when I bought the games in 2008-09, though. ARGH.

Ah, looked forward to playing the great scenarios by Abwehr and Brubaker again!
Amicofritz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Return to Battles in Italy Public Discussion