Kilgore Trout's Operation Market Garden Released

Discussion relating to Battles in Italy

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Postby Brubaker » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:05 pm

Kilgore well done on a fine scenario. It will give me my long awaited Arnhem fix. Keep up the good work.

Brubaker
Brubaker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Howard7x » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:26 pm

Great KT, as soon as my tournament games are finished, i will be straight on this fine scenario, the last version i played was great and we never got to finish it as i had to wipe my PC. I wish i could play more at once, but sadly dont have the time! :-(
Never, ever.... ever again!

Image ImageImageImageImage
Howard7x
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby Howard7x » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:54 am

Did the download get updated with the patches? I just downloaded and installed in prep for a game with Panzermatt.

Howard7x
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby Kilgore Trout » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:05 am

Howard7x wrote:Did the download get updated with the patches? I just downloaded and installed in prep for a game with Panzermatt.

Howard,

JSS is going to replace the download with the newer version but I don't think it's been done yet. If, when you installed it, the installer screen said it was installing v1.0.1 that's the patched version. If it's v1.0.0 then you will need to patch it. I think the one on the scenario page is still the old one and will need to be patched. If you double-click on the file you downloaded you can check the version without having to install it again.

K.T.
Image Image
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. "

--Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Kilgore Trout
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Howard7x » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:44 am

Thnx KT, our game has just begun. Turn 1 as allies has just been completed :-)

Cheers

Howard7x
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Market Garden Q's

Postby critter » Wed May 14, 2008 7:08 pm

1)Have the patches made it to the Sen dowload page?

, I've finally got some one to play MG.. In our Mirror game Frost got no where near the bridge.
2) Shouldn't he start there?

My allied opponet cut off my German reinforcements in both the 82 landing area and 101st by occuping their entry hex.
3)Where are the jump hexes? Or at least put high german victory pt hexes there to stop him.

Every bridge is blown from start hex to Einhoven. I seem to remember 2 plus the one the SS held. Even though I kept the roads open it took nearly 6 turns to get an Eng Forward

Kilgore where are you?
critter
Major
Major

Postby FroBodine » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Hello, Crister and I are playing the Market Garden version from the download page. The setup says version 1.0.1, so I think this is the latest. Anyway, many of my German reinforcements are coming into play with permanent step losses already. Is this by design, or is there something wrong with this scenario?

Crister says it's because the Germans were having some R&R and refit time when this attack started. So, just wanted to know if this is as designed.

Thanks!
-=Jeff
FroBodine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Previous

Return to Battles in Italy Public Discussion