War In Europe v0.30

Discussion relating to Battles in Italy

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Re: War In Europe v0.30

Postby gbenson34 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:06 am

I like the scenario but in both hot seat and pbem it crashes after a few turns. Any advice? I have reloaded BII, re-downloaded and updated BII and the Europe 1941 scenario but it still crashes at the beginning of the allies 2nd turn.

I know I am late to the party but I just found this series of games last fall and am truly enjoying all of them. Would love to see the devs do a Stalingrad based game.
gbenson34
New Recruit

Postby JSS » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:52 am

gbenson34 wrote:I like the scenario but in both hot seat and pbem it crashes after a few turns. Any advice? I have reloaded BII, re-downloaded and updated BII and the Europe 1941 scenario but it still crashes at the beginning of the allies 2nd turn.

I know I am late to the party but I just found this series of games last fall and am truly enjoying all of them. Would love to see the devs do a Stalingrad based game.

To the best of my knowledge, the stability issue for War in Europe was never fixed. Some players could go many turns, others not so many. There is a Stalingrad scenario available for Battlefront that I like a lot (it was never quite what I would call polished/fully designed).
Current PBEM Games
1. Sealion (Air Parity) t11 out

JSS
Site Admin

Postby gbenson34 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:20 am

Thank You for responding. Truth be told I was not sure the forum was still alive. The work you guys have produced is of the highest quality and I am enjoying it immensely.
gbenson34
New Recruit

Previous

Return to Battles in Italy Public Discussion