Last mission of the first campaign

Discussion relating to Reach For The Stars.

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Last mission of the first campaign

Postby Anguille » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Hi everyone,

I've just restarded to play the game and want to say thanks again as i am having a lot of fun. I am having trouble finishing the first campaign despite trying a dozen of times with the help of the walkthrough...the Hive still have a better fleet than mine in the end...

Any good advice (not included in the Walkthrough)?

Thanks
Last edited by Anguille on Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anguille
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Last mission of the first campaign

Postby Gregor Whiley » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:26 am

Anguille wrote:Hi everyone,

I've just restarded to play the game and want to say thanks again as i am having a lot of fun. I am having trouble finishing the first campaign despite trying a dozen of times with the helo of the walkthrough...the Hive still have a better fleet than mine in the end...

Any good advice (not included in the Walkthroug)?

Thanks

I'm very sorry, but its a while since I played the game, and my memory is pretty lousy (one reason while I will never be any better than average as a wargamer). I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the game, and I hope that someone else can jump in with a few tips.

Gregor
Gregor Whiley
Vice President, SSG
www.ssg.com.au
Gregor Whiley
SSG

Re: Last mission of the first campaign

Postby Anguille » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:30 pm

Gregor Whiley wrote:
Anguille wrote:Hi everyone,

I've just restarded to play the game and want to say thanks again as i am having a lot of fun. I am having trouble finishing the first campaign despite trying a dozen of times with the helo of the walkthrough...the Hive still have a better fleet than mine in the end...

Any good advice (not included in the Walkthroug)?

Thanks

I'm very sorry, but its a while since I played the game, and my memory is pretty lousy (one reason while I will never be any better than average as a wargamer). I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the game, and I hope that someone else can jump in with a few tips.

Gregor

I still haven't been able to finish it....man it's tougth and i am not a noob! I seem to remember that i managed to finish the campaign in the past but it seems it got more difficult with the last patches...at around turn 23, a massive Hive fleet pops up above Earth and destroys my defense fleet...everytime...
Anguille
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to RFTS Discussion