Passing of Ray "Critter" Cheatham

This forum relates to Announcements, News and General Discussion of SSG products.

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Passing of Ray "Critter" Cheatham

Postby JSS » Sun May 20, 2012 4:54 am

Long time Run5 member Critter passed away this past week. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Always a good guy and all-around-gentleman, it was an honor to have him in our community.

Info on his passing is posted on the Matrix forums at:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3103878
JSS
Site Admin

Postby Roger Keating » Sun May 20, 2012 11:39 am

It is hard to cope with the loss of a family member and the gaming community has lost another long time friend.

I note that he is being buried with a favorite game and can only wonder what it would be like to have an eternity to play.

My condolences to family and friends.

Roger Keating
Roger Keating
SSG

Postby Noakesy » Sun May 20, 2012 6:12 pm

That's very sad. I had no idea, thanks for posting. I played him quite often, but as we had pretty much exhausted all the SSG scenarios we hadn't played for the last year or so, but still had the occasional "across the pond" bit of banter. He used to mention I should get the Blitzkrieg game but I just never got around to it. He also used to regularly refer to his daughter's death each year on the anniversary (I think her name was Cassie, but not 100% sure). This is very sad news. Rest in peace yankee.
Image ImageImage
Noakesy
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Joe » Mon May 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Roger Keating wrote:
he is being buried with a.......game and can only wonder what it would be like to have an eternity to play.

Being buried with only one game does not sound like heaven at all!

Joe
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Announcements/News