Over on matrix...

This forum relates to Announcements, News and General Discussion of SSG products.

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Postby Doggie3 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Really looking forward to this one...I've done a recon of the area (not that it's going to help me much with my abysmal record in PBEM :wink: ) so I'm ready!.

Will I still need to find my old serial number for the first AtD?

Cheers,
ImageImageImage
Doggie3
Major
Major

Postby Doggie3 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Really looking forward to this one...I've done a recon of the area (not that it's going to help me much with my abysmal record in PBEM :wink: ) so I'm ready!.

Will I still need to find my old serial number for the first AtD?

Cheers,
ImageImageImage
Doggie3
Major
Major

Postby Noakesy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Doggie3 wrote:Will I still need to find my old serial number for the first AtD?

...now that's the million dollar question isn't it (or hopefully a bit cheaper than that)? :wink: :D
Image ImageImage
Noakesy
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Abwehr » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:36 pm

Well guys, with the release being more or less imminent, I figure now might be a good time to select opponents for the first PBEM's.

I'd like to play the ATD2 scenario as the Soviets and Husky 2 as the Axis, as I'd really like to test how balanced the scenarios are from the defender's perspective. Of course, I have time for more than 1 match of each, so I could also play the Axis in ATD2 and the Allies in Husky 2 if anyone desires an opponent of those sides.

As a tester of the Konrad scenario, I'd be more than happy to play a match of Konrad against someone as sort of an introductionary match to the scenario.

Talos, when you have time I'd like to play an ATD2 game against you with me as the Soviets.
Abwehr
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Squatter » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 am

I'll be interested in some PBEMs when AtD 2 is out.

I would like to play as Germans and Russians in two separate games of the AtD - any takers?

PM me if so.
Squatter
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Talos » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Abwehr wrote:Talos, when you have time I'd like to play an ATD2 game against you with me as the Soviets.

I am sure i could fit in a ATD2 game with you Abwehr. :D

As i noted to Noakesy rescently my workload just went through the roof for about the last 6 weeks (its why i have been so quite on the forums). Its calming down again now so can start gaming again but during that period i just about managed to fit one turn in every few days but luckily finished some games off and just kept the one game going which has prove hugely challenging (a bit like my game against Mario) :D

Looks like we will get a choice of tournament scenario's if we want, but Husky 2 or ATD2 would probable be the best.
"There is only one decisive victory: the last." (Karl von Clausewitz)
3: OTP Axis v JSS
4: Open

ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
Talos
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby Abwehr » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:47 pm

I am sure i could fit in a ATD2 game with you Abwehr.

That's good news.

-

As to ATD2: will there be a "What's New" document in the documentation folder? It would be great to be able to read what has changed compared to Kharkov:DotD in a single, small document, instead of having to browse through basically the entire updated ATD2 (updated Kharkov?) manual to spot the changes.
Abwehr
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pete AU » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:13 am

Abwehr wrote:
I am sure i could fit in a ATD2 game with you Abwehr.

That's good news.

-

As to ATD2: will there be a "What's New" document in the documentation folder? It would be great to be able to read what has changed compared to Kharkov:DotD in a single, small document, instead of having to browse through basically the entire updated ATD2 (updated Kharkov?) manual to spot the changes.

I think so, I'm sure that was intended.
History is an argument without end
Projects - Iskra (available to download), Stalingrad Pocket (ver101 finished and available to download), Guadalcanal (map done), Guadalajara (playtesting - volounteers?), Napoleonic Borodino (volounteers?)
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
pete AU
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Chris Merchant » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:02 am

yes there's a single document to read. I've compiled all the patch readme's since Kharkov into the same doc so it provides all updates in the one place.

The game manual was also updated to reflect the changes as well.

cheers
Chris Merchant
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Previous

Return to Announcements/News