Pete AU is back

This forum relates to Announcements, News and General Discussion of SSG products.

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Postby JSS » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 am

Carl Myers wrote:Now a week of classes on how to be a civilian again.

So you are a one digit midget?

Naw, just getting"re-integrated". Think its a test of wills... to see who has real anger control issues (i.e. will you lose it while sitting thru hour after hour of droll powerpoint presentations on being nice and not m*$%^ng cursing all the time et al).

The "Drinking Alcohol Excessively" booth was a total bust :evil: Had expected a "Welcome Home" keg or two... No, instead just a nice young lady explaining the evils of drinking too much. Not a well received pitch I must add.
Current PBEM Games
1. Sealion (Air Parity) t11 out

JSS
Site Admin

Re: Pete AU is back

Postby Strax » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:35 am

pete AU wrote:Hello all

I've been absent for quite some time. I left a few years ago to concentrate on business and make my millions. Done that, now I have a bit more time to spend on scenario design etc.

I don't have the software installed yet, can't find the CD's to be honest - but i'll get round to it.

I havent caught up with Kharkov. Is there a scenario editor with this installment? Is it essentially the same as the other installments.

Are there many active players these days?

Did anyone enjoy any of my scenarios - I was particularly proud of Operation Sealion and Burma

I plan on getting a few scenarios done for the Eastern front abd have done some prelim research on a few battles.

Anyway. I'd be interested on seeing where things are at with the system and look forward to getting my hands dirty soon.

Pete AU :D :D :D

Loved Sealion and still play it. I defy anyone to beat me at it...as long as I'm British. :twisted:

Edit: Oooh...I didn't realise there was a new one.
Strax
Major
Major

Re: Pete AU is back

Postby Noakesy » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:17 am

Strax wrote:Loved Sealion and still play it. I defy anyone to beat me at it...as long as I'm British. :twisted:
Edit: Oooh...I didn't realise there was a new one.

Oooooooooh, now that is fighting talk :D
Image ImageImage
Noakesy
Colonel
Colonel

I'll take that challenge

Postby critter » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:30 pm

So as you get un busy I'll take that challange. As long as it's the old version.
critter
Major
Major

Re: I'll take that challenge

Postby Strax » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:10 pm

critter wrote:So as you get un busy I'll take that challange. As long as it's the old version.

You're on...Thursday the 10th and life should get back to normal in the Strax's household....I'll send you a PM for your email address.
Strax
Major
Major

It's On

Postby critter » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:10 am

PM sent....
critter
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Announcements/News