Overwhelming Victory!

This forum relates to Announcements, News and General Discussion of SSG products.

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Overwhelming Victory!

Postby StarMan99 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:08 am

Greetings fellow SSG gamers.

I have finally won an actual DB scenario.

Since originally acquiring Battlefront about nine months ago, and then also picking up Korsun Pocket/Dnepr, Battles in Normandy and Kharkov, I have slowly been learning the SSG systems.

Thanks to Robjess for creating the alternative scenario for Korsun Pocket, `Bastogne or Bust', this is the battle that I won. Of course I played as the Germans. :lol:

Hey, you've got to start somewhere, and it's cool that I won my first battle on the original Korsun Pocket game.

This is a great community and I am looking forward to eventually playing pbem, once I beat Market Garden and Kharkov on at least normal AI.
StarMan99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:46 am

Well done!

Throughout the series, there are many scenarios to play.

Have fun!
-
Joe
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Gregor Whiley » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:06 pm

May I echo those congratulations, I'm sure it was a well merited victory, and only the first of many. Don't feel you have to wait too long for PBEM play, there is a wide range of standards of play in the community and (when you're ready), if you identify yourself as a novice I'm sure you'll get an opponent of an appropriate level.

Gregor
Gregor Whiley
Vice President, SSG
www.ssg.com.au
Gregor Whiley
SSG

Return to Announcements/News