Red CRT results?

Discussion relating to Battles in Normandy

Moderators: AlexS, Run5 Staff, SSG Staff

Red CRT results?

Postby FroBodine » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:10 pm

Hello - I would like an explanation please of what the red CRT possible results table and red die next to it mean on some attacks. When it happens, the entire CRT results column in the combat display is red, and they are usually very good result possibilities.

I cannot find anything in the manual about it. I attached a screenshot of it. Hopefully it shows up (and hopefully I did it right). :)

[edit] Hmm, I guess screenshot attachment did not get included? Do you have to have the picture hosted somewhere to display in your message?

-=Jeff
FroBodine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Joe » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:35 pm

It mens the defender was out of suppy bullets (in the red) at the time of the attack

-
Joe
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Red CRT results?

Postby Gregor Whiley » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:39 pm

FroBodine wrote:Hello - I would like an explanation please of what the red CRT possible results table and red die next to it mean on some attacks. When it happens, the entire CRT results column in the combat display is red, and they are usually very good result possibilities.

I cannot find anything in the manual about it. I attached a screenshot of it. Hopefully it shows up (and hopefully I did it right). :)

[edit] Hmm, I guess screenshot attachment did not get included? Do you have to have the picture hosted somewhere to display in your message?

-=Jeff

As Joe says, the red indicates that all defenders in the stack were out of supply. This means they suffer extra adverse results and are generally very vulnerable in combat.

Gregor
Gregor Whiley
Vice President, SSG
www.ssg.com.au
Gregor Whiley
SSG

Postby FroBodine » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:41 pm

Thank you once again Joe and Gregor for the quick responses. Eventually I'll know what EVERYTHING means. I'll still probably suck at the game, but at least I'll know why I suck. :)

-=Jeff
FroBodine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Re: Red CRT results?

Postby Talos » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:28 am

Gregor Whiley wrote:
FroBodine wrote:Hello - I would like an explanation please of what the red CRT possible results table and red die next to it mean on some attacks. When it happens, the entire CRT results column in the combat display is red, and they are usually very good result possibilities.

-=Jeff

As Joe says, the red indicates that all defenders in the stack were out of supply. This means they suffer extra adverse results and are generally very vulnerable in combat.

Gregor

From memory its an automatic retreat and an extra plus 1 on loses on the results table so a 2DR becomes a 3DR. Can't remember if also its an overrun as well.
Talos
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Return to Battles in Normandy Public Discussion